Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March is here...

I haven't posted in awhile, as I have been fighting illness and trying to prioritize goals better.

There is never enough time in a day to channel creative thoughts and ideas into actual projects.

Life is full of distractions and white noise that hinders our progress. I have always had a difficult time blocking out background noise and activity.

Though I had set out to actually do very little this year, I find that the more I try to disengage, the more I get pulled in.

It is a crazy time in our world right now, culturally, socially and politically. I'd love to hermit away and join some hippy commune in the forest but running from problems is a coward's escape.

Artists, thinkers, writers, and creative people have a moral obligation to make the world a better place and to shine a light on the darkness. It seems more vital than ever before.

I am working on new writing submissions and photo projects, and just trying to survive.


No comments: