Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Finally Uncensored!

I have been photographing models for nearly 20 years and have literally thousands and thousands of images that have never been seen by the public. On top of working with interesting and unique models, both male and female, I have worked for the last 7 years with Model & Advice Blogger Liz La Point.

Making art doesn't always pay the bills, and though my work has been available in books, fine art prints and through my t-shirt company Art Bomb Tees LLC, I have long been searching for a way to share my uncensored and unseen work with people who have requested access to it.

I have recently started an OnlyFans account so that people who want to see my work without the typical censorship of social media like Facebook and Instagram, can finally enjoy it for the small monthly membership of $10 a month.

I am so thrilled with this new platform that I will almost exclusively be posting my work there so sign up and enjoy.

OnlyFans

No comments: