Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Chosen Nightmare Lives!

So, a week ago I decided not to publish my erotic blasphemous graphic novel & art book “The Chosen Nightmare” because of concerns over content and the way it could be misperceived but after long discussions with my creative partner, featured model and my wife Liz LaPoint, we decided we had worked too hard not to release it so we sat down and edited a version that would satisfy the vision and the message.

There is an extended cut and I will be selling 5 copies of it for those interested in the longer story but the edition we are releasing is the “theatrical cut” and the story we want to tell.

I have shared a lot of images on my OnlyFans & my social media of possible images from the book but some of those images were ideas and not definitive story elements. I will continue to post those on my OnlyFans and they might end up in the extended cut but that won’t get a wide release anytime soon.

I would be interested in releasing a extended cut with a publisher but that version would be almost 400 pages and since self publishing isnt highly profitable, (the profit margin for the standard version of “The Chosen Nightmare” is so thin that selling it for $129 doesnt net much for our efforts) I am going to wait a see if any are interested.

So, if you are a fan or supporter of our work and have waited to own a copy of this book, you now can. http://www.blurb.com/b/8859536-the-chosen-nightmare








No comments: